Sell tickets with WooCommerce
With the WooCommerce Tickets add-on for The Events Calendar/Events Calendar PRO, taking control of ticket sales for an upcoming event has never been easier. No third-party websites, no ticket fees…just you, your attendees and one kick ass event. WooCommerce Tickets allows you to add as many tickets as you wish to a given event, and then sell those tickets entirely within your site. Each ticket can have it’s own price, stock, SKU and specified timeframe for when ticket sales open/close. Want to have cheap tickets or special packages for the first 100 buyers? Aiming to give discounts to those who buy earlier than a week before the event? Need different ticket “packages” and a way to easily differentiate between what they contain on the frontend? WooCommerce Tickets has you covered.
New in WooCommerce Tickets 3.0
Tickets are now html based emails instead of pdfs so you can customize these suckers to your hearts content. It also makes it easier for users to pull the tickets up on their mobile device. If you don’t feel like coding, upload your own custom image header to the ticket from right within WordPress to add a little of your own brand feel.
We’ve also added some great tools for you event organizers. Our improved Attendee List Manager now provides control of the attributes shown on the attendee list including order number, status, purchaser name, email, ticket type, and security code. Only show the attributes that you need! In 2.1, you can now export the attendee list to CSV so you can manage it in any tool you like (Exel, Numbers, or Google Docs) or email it to any WordPress user!
Click the checkin button when you greet your guests and you’re all set.
No Reliance on Third Party Tools
Unlike other ticketing add-ons, WooCommerce Tickets does not rely on a third-party ticketing solution like Eventbrite to operate. Any tickets displayed on your site will keep the branding/feel of the overall site, and can be further customized as you see fit by modifying the template. Plus, since the tickets are created as products within WooCommerce, you get to take advantage of many slick features WooCommerce already has to offer, including reports, a detailed order history and integration with coupons to apply discounts.
Don’t forget to check out our WooCommerce Tickets new user primer to get a broader picture of what the plugin can do. If you’re wondering about the features of this add-on or are unsure whether it will accomplish what you want it to, please review the new user primer before buying to make sure know what you’re purchasing. If you’ve got ideas for features or functionality that would make your life easier, share them with us…we’re always listening.
We’re actively working on our ticketing solution. Right now, recurring events are not supported, and attempting to set up tickets on a recurrence pattern will not work. We’re working on this for the next major release, since we realize it’s in high demand, and will update this page at that point.
- Sell tickets directly within your event listings
- No ticket fees (as required by most third-party ticket services) for site admins or buyers
- Create all tickets from directly within the WordPress admin…no need to visit a third-party website
- Add multiple tickets (free and/or paid) to any event
- Set windows of time for when you want given ticket types to be on sale
- Limit how many tickets are available, with a clear SOLD OUT reference on the frontend once they’re gone
- Tickets are automatically assigned a “ticket” category within WooCommerce, so they’re easy to differentiate from any other Woo products you’re selling
- Generate reports on a event- or ticket- specific basis
- HTML-based tickets and a handy attendee list to “check in” users as they arrive
- Style the ticket box using custom templates as you see fit
- Internationalized & ready for translation (if you want to translate to your native language in exchange for a free license, let us know)
- Multi-site compatible