3.3.1 Week View with incorrect category class

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 3.3.1 Week View with incorrect category class

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Andy Fragen

From 3.2 to 3.3 the generated category class tag in the week view is incorrect.
    It seems to be generated incorrectly or it’s blank leaving a class of ‘tribe-events-category-‘

Barry

Hi Andy: that seems to be a valid bug and we’ll log it and address it as quickly as we can.

Barry

Hi Andy, just wanted to update you here.

I can see the problem, which only seems to happen when week view is updated by ajax, and it hangs on the fact that the individual events aren’t being set up within the global $post object. Due to our release schedule and the number of fixes already being progressed for the next maintenance release I can’t guarantee we’ll get also get a fix in place for this issue in that same release, but we’ll certainly try hard to get something done as quickly as we can after that.

Andy Fragen

No worries, as long as it’s in the list.

Barry

It’s definitely on the list 🙂

Realistically this one might not quite make it into the very next maintenance release, but we’ll have a chance to take a look after that.

Leah

Hi there,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We were not able to get a fix into our forthcoming 3.4 release. However, this issue is still definitely a priority for us and we plan to work on it for an upcoming release. We will update this thread at that time. Thank you for your patience.

Best,
    Leah

Barry

I’m going to close this to new replies – but we’ll do our best to post updates when we’ve got something more to report. Thanks for your patience!

Andy Fragen

Barry, I found a solution. I send an email to pro (at) tri.be.

Barry

Thanks Andy: our very next upcoming release should hopefully get us back on track here. Thanks for your patience and if you do hit any further problems with this once you’ve updated please don’t hesitate to let us know here/in a new thread (or just drop us a line by other means) – thanks!

Andy Fragen

Fix seems to be in 3.5 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘3.3.1 Week View with incorrect category class’ is closed to new replies.