Changing Event Submission Message

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Changing Event Submission Message

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Goldford
    Participant

Hi,

We’re noticing that some people in the community don’t know that once they submit an event it has to go through a review process. We’d love to change the message on both the frontend and backend of WordPress so that we can provide a more detailed message on submission. Right now on the frontend it reads “Event submitted.”

I can see in tribe-community-events.class.php the code:

$this->enqueueOutputMessage( __( ‘Event submitted.’, ‘tribe-events-community’ ) );

I assume that’s where the text is coming from. If it is, is that text filtered at any point so we can change it?

Also, would we be able to change the text that appears on the admin side of WordPress as well?

Thanks.

Jonathan

Casey
    Participant

Wiredimpact,
    Thanks for reaching out! Take a look at this thread and let me know if that will do what you’re wanting.

Thanks!

Jonathan Goldford
    Participant

This will work. Thanks Casey!

Casey
    Participant

Great! Since it sounds like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

We really appreciate your support and please let us know if you need anything else in the future. If you find yourself with a few minutes and would be so kind as to give us a “Works” rating or a positive star voting on the WordPress.org repo (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/the-events-calendar/), or even a shoutout to your followers on Facebook or Twitter, it would mean a lot to us. Thanks again for using the plugin.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing Event Submission Message’ is closed to new replies.