Clone Events

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Clone Events

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Chris Thomas
    Participant

Hi there,

Can we clone an event? (that also clones the tickets). Saves us creating 6 tickets for each event.

Barry

Hi!

That is I am afraid not something that is supported directly by our plugins. However, there are a number of post duplicator plugins out there that might provide you with the functionality you need.

We’d also be more than open to any feature requests you might post along these lines.

Thanks!

Chris Thomas
    Participant

Thanks. None seem to work (clones the events, but not the tickets). The import option may be the solution. We cannot find an sample .csv files to import. Do you guys have one?

Barry

Our built-in CSV importer won’t assist with tickets at this time, I’m afraid. Please do consider posting a feature request, though.

reddishpink
    Participant

Hi Christom, I need to do the same thing. I will have over 700 events each with the same ticket. So I really need some way to clone event/ticket. Did you find any solution?

Chris Thomas
    Participant

Haven’t find a solution, unfortunately.

Chris Thomas
    Participant

Just did some more testing. WP CSV is a good plugin. First export the woocommerce products, then re-import with the edits. The ‘_tribe_wooticket_for_event
    ‘ column allows us to assign it to an event.

Barry

Closing this thread as it’s been quite a while – of course if we can help with anything else please do create a new thread. Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Clone Events’ is closed to new replies.