Display events on calendar in chronogical order by time

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Display events on calendar in chronogical order by time

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Debbie
    Participant

Hello TriBe team,

Not sure if this is a bug or a setting that we’ve tweaked — but the events on our calendar are not showing in chronological order on each day.
    URL: http://bit.ly/P6hrFW

For example, on Tuesdays we have a series of events at 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, etc. But they are not appearing in order by time. This may have been the result of the order that we input them to the calendar, but I would still like to find a solution to display events in chronological order for each day.

Please advise — thank you!
    Lillie

Debbie
    Participant

False alarm! I found that this was being triggered by a plugin “Advanced Post Types Order” that creates reordering of posts/pages. I hadn’t realized until now that it was also reconfiguring the order of Event posts.

This topic is resolved!

Rob

Awesome to hear you got this figured out, Lillie. Thanks for confirming as much – I’m going to close out the thread but if you need anything else in the future, please let us know. Thanks, too, for your ongoing support 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Display events on calendar in chronogical order by time’ is closed to new replies.