Event Calendar Pro latest version hangs my site – can't view Dashboard

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Calendar Pro latest version hangs my site – can't view Dashboard

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    lwolfe63
    Participant

The new version of Events Calendar Pro completely hangs my site. I can’t even view the dashboard. I had to delete it completely. I need help. Now all my repeating events are completely messed up. HELP!

wemb45
    Participant

I am having the same problem. The calendar is now useless. It started when I updated to 3.5. The site was up but could not access the admin section.

Casey
    Participant

lwolfe63,
    Please try deleting the PRO plugin directory via FTP and then reinstalling version 3.5.1 via your downloads page. Version 3.5.1 was released as a fix for users that were having the same problem you’re describing. Give that a shot and let me know if it resolves the issue.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

wemb45
    Participant

Hi Casey,
    Thanks for the suggestion.
    I had already tried that and it did not work. I tried it again today after reading your response and still does not work.

When I install 3.51 and active it, I get internal server error. Then I cannot access any backend or administrative functtions.
    Also just running the free version of Event Calendar 3.51 I no longer get the calendar to show up on the side bar. I do get the list of events that are current. Do I need to do something to get the calendar to showup in the side bar.
    Thanks

communityanswers
    Participant

This is still an issue with 3.5.1 – We cannot get to our WP dashboard at all. Trying the method Casey described above does not work. Not sure why 3.5.1 was released for both with such a major bug? Regardless, it’s wasted half our day, and we’re still not able to get to the back-end of our site.

I see @wemb45 has been suffering even longer than us with this same issue.

Will sit idle without access to site until given a fix.

Casey
    Participant

lwolfe63,
    I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

wemb45 & communityanswers,
    Could you both please create separate threads for your issues, since they may have different causes? This will help us to ensure that you get the best help. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

justeverything
    Participant

Yes. I’m still having issues. Just tried to update the plugins again and the entire back end just hangs.

Casey
    Participant

lwolfe63,
    Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

justeverything,
    If you need assistance for your own specific scenario it would be great if you could create a fresh thread of your own. Thanks!

-Casey-

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar Pro latest version hangs my site – can't view Dashboard’ is closed to new replies.