Event start date/time and Google Map problem…

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event start date/time and Google Map problem…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paolo
    Participant

Hello,
    in my events the event start date/time and Google Maps controls (street view, zoom in/out) don’t appear. The first it’s due to a theme conflict (I’ve tested it), but in Google Map persists…
    Also, in date/time view, I would like to change “@” with “alle”… but I don’t know how to insert it in the proper field.

See this image link

Someone can help me, please? Thanks.
    Paolo

Barry

Hi!

We do try to stick to one issue per thread. Let’s look at the Google Maps issue here – but if you could create a new thread for the @ issue that would be great 🙂

So looking at your theme’s stylesheet (sparkling/style.css lines 109-112) the following rules are causing this issue:

img {
      height: auto; /* Make sure images are scaled correctly. */
      max-width: 100%; /* Adhere to container width. */
    }

One thing you could try is adding a new rule as follows within a custom tribe-events/tribe-events.css stylesheet (which you would also add to your theme directory – see our Themer’s Guide for details):

.tribe-events-venue-map img {
        max-width: none !important;
    }

Alternatively, you could reach out to the theme author and ask for their assistance.

Does that help?

Paolo
    Participant

Barry, Google Maps controls view are now ok!!
    Thank you!

And for the “Start” date-time event (see this link) that doesn’t appear?

—-
    Ok, for @ question I go to create a new thread

Barry

Barry, Google Maps controls view are now ok!!
    Thank you!

Awesome!

And for the “Start” date-time event (see this link) that doesn’t appear?

Again, your theme’s stylesheet is getting in the way here. Try adding a further custom CSS rule:

.tribe-events-meta-group.tribe-events-meta-group-details .updated {
         display: block; 
    }

I hope that helps – but please remember we do try to stick to one issue per thread, so if you need further assistance on that one please create a new thread and one of the team will be happy to help 🙂

Since it sounds like we’re all good with Google Maps I’ll go ahead and close this thread – thanks again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event start date/time and Google Map problem…’ is closed to new replies.