Events Calendar Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar Pro

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    theartistikpalette
    Participant

This is what i get when i try to activate !! Warning: require_once(lib/tribe-events-pro-pue.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/artisuf4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro.php_1/events-calendar-pro.php on line 1819

Brook
    Participant

Howdy theartistikpalette,

That is no good. I have searched around and found no one else experiencing a similar issue. That means there is something unique about your site causing this. I suspect that one of two things has happened, the PRO plugin that you downloaded is  somehow corrupted and needs to be downloaded. Or, your server is running out of memory.

Before you do anything I strongly recommend that you make a backup of WordPress, particularly your database. That link is to the official WP tutorial on how to make backups, it should prove easy enough to follow. Once you are satisfied with your backup situation continue. Sometimes people choose to skip this step of making backups, but be warned if you do there is a risk of losing your site’s data.

First of all, you asked how to delete the plugin.

1) Go to your site’s WP Admin, then Click on Plugins in the left hand Menu. You should now see a list of your plugins.

2) Find The Events Calendar PRO, and click deactivate. The page will eventually reload. If the plugin was already deactivated, then you can skip this step

3) Find The Events Calendar PRO again, this time you will see the option to delete. Click Delete.

Now that you have deleted the plugin, let us try downloading a fresh copy that is unlikely to be corrupted. Once deleted, this guide will walk you through redownloading our plugins. Unzip the content of each plugin into your plugins folder. Does that fix things for you?

If that did not help, let us see about allocating more memory. Could you follow this WP tutorial on increasing the memory limit?

I’ll be here to help you should any of the above need clarifying, or if you have further questions. Just let me know. Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro’ is closed to new replies.