Events Calendar Pro kills the WordPress Admin-Panel

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar Pro kills the WordPress Admin-Panel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    reimedia
    Participant

After i’ve reinstalled und activated Event Calendar 3.5.1, i’ve uploaded the Event Calendar Pro 3.5.2. The activation is not completed and ends with an error 500. After this i’m not be able to login into the admin panel.

Regards, Thomas.

Casey D

Hello reimedia,

Sorry you are experiencing this! I bet this is super frustrating.

We’ll get you up and running quickly.

If it was the activation that was bungled, I’m assuming the files are just fine, just the DB is messed up. But you may need to re-upload your plugins, or just The Events Calendar.

Through Cpanel or FTP, access the /wp-content/ folder on your server. Change the name of the ‘plugins’ directory to something like ‘plugins-old’, this will disable all plugins.

Try to access the admin again, you should be able to get in. Go to the plugins admin page and confirm all the plugins are deactivated. In FTP, change the name of the folder back to ‘plugins’ and reactivate each plugin.

Please make sure you have a recent backup of you site before you start! I’m assuming nothing bad will happen, but better to be safe than sorry.

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

<span style=”font-size: 13px;”>- Casey Driscoll</span>

Casey D

Hello reimedia,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro kills the WordPress Admin-Panel’ is closed to new replies.