Exclude Specific CATEGORY

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Exclude Specific CATEGORY

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Philip Murray
    Participant

hi

How can i EXCLUDE a specific CATEGORY from displaying in the MONTH VIEW please?

i have 2 event categories and I would like to display them as 2 separate MONTH VIEWS without events merging together

thanks

Phil

Geoff

Hi Phil,

Good question and thanks for getting in touch!

By default, the calendar will display events from all categories, but there are a couple of ways you can separate the categories out a little more.

• Link to a specific category. Each event category has a unique URL (e.g. [your-site]/events/category/category-name/month) and you can send visitors directly to the month view for a specific category.
    • Use the Filter Bar plugin. This plugin will still show all events in the same calendar by default, but allows the visitor to easily filter the calendar to show events from a specific category.

Does that make sense? Will that work for you? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, just checking in to see if there’s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. 🙂

Geoff

Hey there! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new a new thread and we’ll help you out. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Exclude Specific CATEGORY’ is closed to new replies.