How to remove end time from all references of an event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to remove end time from all references of an event

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    aj
    Participant

Howdy!

You were super-helpful in getting rid of ending times for events on my single event pages (see here: https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/how-to-remove-an-events-end-time/#post-58107); thanks a bunch!

Now I’m looking for help in removing all mention of event end times. I’ve noticed them on the calendar view page, the list view page, the event details section of the single event page, and more. What’s the best way to do this?

Thanks for your help!

-aj

Barry

Hi AJ, does a snippet like this one do what you need?

There certainly may be some situations it doesn’t help with and there are certainly different ways you could tackle this, but if nothing else it might give you a starting point for your own solution 🙂

aj
    Participant

Hi Barry,

Thanks for getting back to me. Should I add that snippet to my functions.php file, or put it somewhere else?

Thanks!

-aj

Barry

Yes, your theme’s functions.php file is one potentially suitable location for this 🙂

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, aj. Since it’s been a couple of weeks now, I’m going to close this thread. Please feel free to start a new topic if you’d like to revisit this.

Thanks for being part of the TEC community!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to remove end time from all references of an event’ is closed to new replies.