Next Month Navigation at top

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Next Month Navigation at top

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    richsealfitcom
    Participant

How can I edit the month calendar view to show the Next Month Navigation at the top of the calendar as well as the bottom. Also, what file would I edit to change the Events List Widget?

SEALFIT Events and Academies

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi richsealfitcom,

I can help you out with adding the next Month Navigation About the Calendar and tell you about the list widget.

Month Navigation
    The good news is that it is already there, just hidden. (not sure why)

If you can add this css to your theme:

.tribe-events-month #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav li, .tribe-events-month #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav .tribe-events-nav-next a {
    display: block;
    }

It will show the navigation.

You can also use a plugin such as Simple Custom CSS to add css to your site as well.

Let me know if that works for you.

List Widget
    This widget is located at:

the-events-calendar/views/widget/list-widget.php

You will want to follow our Themer’s Guide to move it to your theme to make the modifications there.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/

Does that help?

Thanks

richsealfitcom
    Participant

Thank you…
    In the List view widget I had hoped to edit the output so that it shows only dates and not times. For example I would like the line “October 17 @ 10:00 am – October 19 @ 3:00 pm” to appear as “October 17 – October 19”

I couldn’t find a way to edit the times out in the list widget file.
    Thanks,
    Rich

richsealfitcom
    Participant

Also, if you look at the events listed on my full calendar. There is no padding on the dates that contain an event like there is on the demo. I have figured out how to place my custom css file. What style do i need to add in order to place a small ampunt of padding around the text?

SEALFIT Events and Academies

Thank you,
    Rich

Brian
    Keymaster

Your Welcome,

Here are my responses to your two latest questions:

List Widget
    The list widget uses this function: tribe_events_event_schedule_details

It is found in this file:

public\template-tags\general.php

That where you would have to filter to remove the times from events.

CSS Padding
    I can help you with this, but not sure what you are referring to.

Can you please provide a link to demo you are referring to and then the link on your site (if it is different from http://sealfit.com/events)

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

This thread’s not seen much activity for the last couple of weeks – and there’s not too much more we can offer here given its a customization – so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Next Month Navigation at top’ is closed to new replies.