Problem with Canvas from Woo Themes

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problem with Canvas from Woo Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mariearamos
    Participant

Hi, ECP isn’t displaying correctly on the listing page. Just shows an excerpt for one event and a continue reading link. I determined it is related to Canvas since it shows up fine in Twenty Fourteen. Canvas is totally up-to-date and we haven’t done customizations to it except a few bits of custom css. Since Canvas is the flagship theme of Woo Themes I’m hoping you all can figure out what the conflict is 🙂

Thanks!
    -ryan

Barry

Hi Ryan,

I think you’re hitting up against a known problem with Canvas. Can you check out this mini-guide and see if the suggestions there help with this?

Thanks!

mariearamos
    Participant

Hi Barry 🙂 alright, that fixed the main problem! However, the bottom meta info is visually broken a bit. The cal links seem off and the google map is going outside the bounds of the main column. The date info and organizer info looks like the columns are way too tight as well. Do you have some quick css that could fix this? I can also provide a login if you need to take a look.

I did remove all of my custom css just to see if that was causing a problem, but it wasn’t.

thanks!
    -ryan

Barry

Awesome that the main issue was fixed 🙂

We do try hard to stick to a policy of one issue per thread, though, so for any further items please do create new threads as needed and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with Canvas from Woo Themes’ is closed to new replies.