Submitted Events ends up as DRAFT

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Submitted Events ends up as DRAFT

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bodin
    Participant

Hi,
    I recently updated Events Calendar, ECP and Community Events to version 3.7.
    I was contacted by a user of our Events Calendar and he mentioned that his submitted Events using Community Events did not get published.
    I logged in to the Admin and discovered that all his Events were stuck in “Draft” mode. As Admin I just clicked “Publish” and they got visible on the Events Calendar.
    I checked the settings for Community Events, the “Default status for submitted events” was set to “Published”, but they do not get published.

Anyone who can help me out?

Thank you in advance!

//Andreas

Tony Ash
    Participant
    Casey D

Hello bodin,

Sorry for the frustration and thanks for contacting us! This is a known issue that we are resolving in the next release.

In the mean time, if you add the following code to your functions.php of your active theme, you should be able to change the default setting.

https://gist.github.com/caseypatrickdriscoll/7dcfe972e1b8870acef6

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

bodin
    Participant

Hi Casey,

thank you very much for your help and solution.
    I’ve implemented the code and most likely it will work. 🙂

Again thank you for your great assistance!

Sincerely,
    Andreas

Casey D

Hello bodin,

Happy it worked out!

We’d love it if you would leave us a review and let people know how much you like the plugin! http://m.tri.be/jt

I’ll go ahead and close this thread. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

– Casey Driscoll

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we were able to work on this issue for our upcoming 3.8 release. Keep an eye out on your site for an update announcement! If you update and are still seeing this problem, please post a new thread so we can check it out. Thank you for your patience while we got this fix in place.

Best,
    Leah
    and the team at Modern Tribe

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Submitted Events ends up as DRAFT’ is closed to new replies.