The events calendar on asynchronously (ajax) loaded pages

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The events calendar on asynchronously (ajax) loaded pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hetgelaat
    Participant

I’m developing a site which loads all pages with ajax (jquery load). It seems the required event-calendar javascript functions are not being triggered when the page where the code lives is loaded with asynchronously. Is there some solution (function to call after page load for example) to overcome this?

Barry

That’s difficult to answer without knowing exactly what you are doing, can you confirm if the mechanism you’ve put together allows for any scripts and stylesheets that would normally be enqueued via WordPress to be pulled in and executed?

hetgelaat
    Participant

No, as far as i can see these are not loaded. I use $(“#somediv”).load(‘mywpurl #div’)…[etc] to load any wordpress page, including the ones from Event-calendar and including pages that have sidebars with the mini-calendar. I could of course always (somehow) make sure all EC-scripts ands CSS files would be on every page, but then still the javascript will not be executed on the freshly loaded content. What I suppose i need is a doAfterAjaxPageIsLoaded() kindof function, which would call all ECP scripts…

Barry

Certainly an interesting problem – but one that we’d really need to leave to you as the theme developer to solve. That said, if there are any feature requests you would like to post that might make this sort of work easier in the future we’d definitely be open to considering them.

Thanks – and good luck 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘The events calendar on asynchronously (ajax) loaded pages’ is closed to new replies.