Tickets not displaying on event page since new version released

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets not displaying on event page since new version released

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    conwin
    Participant

Hi,
    I have Events Calendar Pro (Version 3.0.3) and Woo Tickets (Version 3.0). Both were installed on the site (prior to the latest version releases) and working great, however since the new releases our Tickets completely disappeared from the bottom of the event pages. Not to mention Events Calendar Pro update completely went array. We’re in the process of fixing the calendar but the tickets portion still wont show up.

Here is a link to a page that the tickets should be showing up on:
    http://www.conwinonline.com/event/ideas-para-ahorrar-helio-en-sus-disenos-helium-saving-air-filled-ideas/

If you contact me directly, I’d be more than willing to provide you with Admin access so you could look around.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Steven

Barry

Hi Steven,

In the first instance can I check if you have customized and overriden the single-event.php template? If so can you share the code via Pastebin, Gist or a similar service?

Thanks!

George
    Participant

Hey Guys, I am having a similar issue with the latest wooCommerce Tickets 3.0.1 and The Events Calendar 3.0.2. After upgrading this morning, my tickets disappeared. What did you do to solve yours?

Sean Mulkerrin
    Participant

Yes, same thing has happened to me after the upgrade, where the tickets should be I am getting this error instead instead.
    Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘/home/clifdena/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/views/wootickets/tickets.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php53/pear’) in /home/clifdena/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/classes/class-wootickets.php on line 423
    Any help would be great!

pgraham
    Participant

this error has also happened since i upgraded help would be appreciated

wineschool
    Participant

I’ll have to pitch in here, and I have the same problem. I reverted back to the Twenty Twelve theme, deactivated all plugins except Woocommerce, TEC, TEC Pro, and Wootickets. I removed all customizations as well. Wootickets is still not showing up after the recent update.

Schalk Joubert
    Participant

Add me to the list:
    Events Calendar 3.0.2
    Events Calendar Pro: 3.0.4
    WooTickets: 3.0.1

Sean Mulkerrin
    Participant
    Barry

Thanks Noel: that is indeed the best way to fix this – we are sorry for the inconvenience, this was an unfortunate oversight that occurred after fixing a different template-related issue.

However, hopefully the steps in the post Noel linked to will see you through until we get a definitive fix out there sometime soon.

Sean Mulkerrin
    Participant

Thanks Barry!

Barry

Not at all, thank you (and everyone here) for your continued support and patience while we work through some of these issues.

Schalk Joubert
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi Schalk, I will definitely assist you in that other thread.

Barry

Closing this one out.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets not displaying on event page since new version released’ is closed to new replies.