Widget Areas in Backend disappear

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Widget Areas in Backend disappear

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    dorimedia
    Participant

When I install Event Manager Pro and activate the plugin the widget areas in the back end disappear which does not allow me to add and edit widgets on the site. When I deactivate the plugin they all appear again.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi dorimedia,

Sorry to hear about this issue. Please try first manually reinstalling both plugins. It could be that the installation did not fully complete or something got messed up there. If that doesn’t work try deactivating all other plugins besides our to see if the issue persists. Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Jonah

dorimedia
    Participant

still no joy after a reinstall

Jonah
    Participant

Hi dorimedia,

I didn’t notice this until but you mentioned “Event Manager Pro” initially. This is not our plugin. Is this what are using or are you using our plugins – The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO?

dorimedia
    Participant

Yeah sorry this is The Event Calender Pro and The Event Calender

dorimedia
    Participant
    dorimedia
    Participant
    Jonah
    Participant

Hi dorimedia,

My guess is there’s a PHP error or script error somewhere. Can you please privately post your wp-admin credentials so I can login and take a look?

Thanks,
    Jonah

dorimedia
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi dorimedia,

I see two script errors on the widgets page when I try to load it. Can you please try deactivating all other plugins to see if this helps? There is likely a conflict with another one of your plugins.

Thanks,
    Jonah

dorimedia
    Participant

have disabled all plugins and widget area still does no load, could this be an issue with the theme?

Jonah
    Participant

Hi dorimedia,

Yes, it could also be an issue with the theme. Some themes load an incorrect version of jQuery and can break functionality in WordPress. Please try switching to the default WordPress theme to see if that works.

– Jonah

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Widget Areas in Backend disappear’ is closed to new replies.