Beware of Job Scams
We have been made aware that scammers are targeting individuals on job boards with fake employment offers from Modern Tribe. Please read below to protect yourself.
As our company grows, it seems that we have become a target of job scammers. Here is how to protect yourself from job scams which can appear like legitimate work opportunities, where the scammer pretends to work at Modern Tribe:
- Modern Tribe will never ask for money or fees at any point during the interview process. If you are being asked to send money as part of your interaction, do not send money. Please report the situation here.
- Modern Tribe will never ask you to buy any equipment during the interview process. If you’re being asked to buy an equipment, please do not do that and report the situation here.
- Modern Tribe will never ask applicants to communicate through Telegram, Skype or any other text-based messaging app. If you are being asked to download Telegram, Skype, or another suspicious app for a job interview, do not download it. Please report the situation here.
- Modern Tribe interviews will always be conducted via video and include an initial screen, and multiple rounds of technical skills interviews also conducted via video and may include a trial project. Please do not respond to any requests for interviews that do not include a face to face video interview scheduled with a calendar invite from a tri.be email address.
- Modern Tribe posts all legitimate job openings on our careers website. You may come across job postings on various job boards. For your safety, please verify a role exists and apply directly on our website at tri.be/careers.
- Modern Tribe communication will always be from @tri.be email address. Please do not respond to any emails coming from any other domain extension except for those coming from our email address and/or our job board email address which will contain @modern-tribe.breezy-mail.com.